2008年9月26日 星期五

The Hungry Giant's Breakfast

The hungry giant was hungry. "I want food!" he shouted.

Quick, quick, quick!
I've got rumbles in my tummy!"

He ate a big brown ham. He drank twelve big glasses of milk. He ate two big bags of potato chips. He ate three big apples. He finished thirteen pieces of cakes. He had thirty pieces of cheese.
"What a great breakfast," said the giant.
Then he saw hamburgers. The giant loved hamburgers. He ate twenty hamburgers. The giant went burp!

"Pardon me," he said.
The giant went away, singing, "Yummy, yummy, yummy, yummy! I've got food in my tummy. Yeah, I've a lot in my stomach. I am happy, happy, happy, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Read the story and answer the questions.

1. Why did the giant shout?
He shouted because he was hungry.

2. How many glasses of milk did he drink?
He drank twelve glasses of milk.

3. Why did he go burp?
He went burp because he ate too much.

4. What did he love to eat most?
He loved to eat hamburgers the most.

沒有留言: